Space. Joy. Love. Luxury Yoga Retreat in Thailand
Dates: 21.-28.9.2013 Location: Aava Resort, Khanom, South Thailand - www.aavaresort.com Price: 1100 euros - The price includes double stay bungalow accommodation, half board, yoga & coaching sessions, 1 spa treatment, 1 excursion, shuttle from and to airport (Suratthani, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Phuket, Koh Samui and Krabi), free baby sitting for kids during the week. More information: You can check out all the different room types at Aava's webpage and also join us at the event page on FACEBOOK to see latest news and conversations and connect with others who are going.From the organizers:
- Retreat language is English.
- Retreat is open to all level yogis and yoginis, and suitable/pleasant for both men and women. You are welcome to come alone, with a partner or with your whole family.
- Rember to book your place early - place is limited.
- You are welcome from anyplace in the globe, airfare is not included in the price and the participant is responsible to organize his/her flights. We suggest to fly to Bangkok, then take a connecting flight to either Suratthani or Nakhon Si Thammarat. (one place to check out cheap flights iswww.skyscanner.com)
* Suggested flights from Finland: Helsinki-Bangkok-Helsinki (Finnair) + Bangkok-Suratthani-Bangkok - airfare from Finland approx. 850-1000 euros. * Please don't hesitate to ask us or Aava resort for help with your flights or other travel plans. We will be happy to help you.
|Start each new day by centering your mind and body with peace and joy through a guided meditation, mindfullness and awareness session. The stillness of your mind will allow you to open your heart to the inspiring wonders and insights of the day.|
|Enjoy an invigorating yoga class varying vinyasa flow and astanga styles. Morning class will wake up your body, detoxify and give you a boost of energy and awareness. After class we will nourish our bodies with Aalto restaurant’s delicious & healthy breakfast on the beach.|
|DURING THE DAY|
|Waterfall & dolphin excursions and free time to spend swimming in the ocean, chilling by the poolside, playing beach volley, taking r enewing spa treatments – any way you prefer! Stunning Khanom area will surely make you fall in love with its pristine long beaches and scenery.|
|Varying coaching sessions in healthy lifestyle and nutrition, and special workshops like couples yoga, journeydance and thai massage. You will gain a totally new capacity to connect to yourself, others and the world around you - making the most of all the things you value in life.|
|Each evening slows down to a calming and revitalizing yin yoga class. Dinner will be served at the beach often accompanied with a beautiful sun set. Post dinnertime offers optional evening programs, such as movies, group discussions and other fun group activities.|
A unique and unforgettable yoga retreat full of wellness and vitality is awaiting you!
Pictures from the retreat
See what we have been up to in Thailand!
Tagged under: Aava resort, GabeYoga, Gabriel Azoulay, joy, luxury, Nita Arpiainen, retreat, space, Thailand, yoga