Teaching the Future of Yoga
Are you ready to transform your mind, body, and career with a world-class education that supports you on every level?
If it’s important to you to…
- Make healthier lifestyle choices
- Grow an intentional business that corresponds to your values
- Have a positive difference on others
Those with a Teacher Certificate can take any of the modules for Continuing Education hours, and to enhance their skills as yoga teachers.
Gabriel Azoulay, E-RYT and Teacher Training director, has been the cutting-edge leader in Yoga teaching since 1999. Join renowned yoga teacher, Gabriel Azoulay, along with the teaching staff Studio Yin, as we educate and transform your life with modern education tools and expertise, including access to a DropBox folder filled with videos, music, and lectures.
From facing the largest fear in modern times – public speaking – to building business expertise, our curriculum teaches a wide variety of skills to become a successful yoga teacher. As a student, you will gain a clear understanding of the major Yoga Styles from Bikram to Vinyasa.
Plus we will teach you how to:
- Move with confidence
- Speak with intention and clarity
- Touch with words and integrity
- Establish a practice community
By the end of this training you will be able to teach:
- Hot Flow class in the popular style of Bikyasa Yoga
- An insightful Vinyasa class (you can make it gentle or Power)
- A rejuvenating YinYasa Yoga class
- Workshops, retreats, and privates
Your shopping cart
- I want to share with you an insight about somet...
- This blog post is one in a series of articles a...
- The brain? The brain does not eat food, does it...
- If someone asked you about ‘higher purpose,’ wh...